Smoked Salmon – A unique way to braai fish using our Cedar Braai Board…
- 2 salmon steaks, skin on
- ½ tub cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1/3 cup horseradish ( creamed or fresh )
- 1/2 lemon, juice and zest
- 1/4 orange, juice and zest
- Soak maple plank in water overnight or for at least an hour.
- Place braai planks on an open flame for 1-2 minutes on the side you will be arranging and braaing your dish.
- Arrange salmon steaks on the cedar plank and cover with a kettle braai lid to cook to your liking.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon and a spoonful of cream cheese sauce.
Recipe developed by Cara Gardner