My Butchers Block Large Slim Chopping Board. Butcher blocks are large, solid slabs of finished wood that are used in the kitchen to cut meats and other foods. Because butcher blocks are made from natural wood, it is important to perform routine maintenance on them to prevent the wood from drying and cracking, and also to kill existing bacteria.
- Proudly made in South Africa from Knysna Blackwood
- Sourced from Sustainable managed plantations
- Perfect gift for weddings, corporate events, housewarmings, birthdays, or other special days!
- EXTRA-THICK & DURABLE: 32mm thick to provide the ultimate in quality & durability. Will not warp over time like inferior cutting boards, and won’t damage your expensive knives Easy and light weight enough to carry around.
- EYE CATCHING DESIGN: Constructed from Knysna blackwood, which is used in many luxury wooden items due to its deep shimmering hues and unique pattern. This board is anything but bland!
- Maintain with My Butchers Block wood care oil