My Butchers Block Spice Infusion Box
Cape Town, South Africa – My Butchers Block, an innovative and proudly South African company, has launched their latest product offering – the My Butchers Block Infusion Box. It’s a veritable treasure trove consisting of botanicals or spices. Stretch your imagination to the limit!
Made from ethically-sourced Knysna blackwood, the My Butchers Block Infusion Box is equipped with a secure lid and 12 individual compartments for easy storage. You can also expect familiar craftsmanship and functional aesthetics that My Butchers Block is loved for.
With the Infusion Box you can mix-and-match your favorite flavor combinations or experiment with different taste sensations. The main idea behind it is to have something that’s not only a beautiful addition to any personal or professional space, but also to encourage hand’s-on interaction with infusions.
The Infusion box comes in two variants, a Spice box or a Botanical box, refills will also be available for order online. Pick and choose the flavors that tantalize your taste buds and tickle your senses. The botanical box is best used for pimping your Gin or any other drink of choice, whilst the spice box is the perfect accompaniment in the kitchen keeping everything in its place for ease-of-use.
The Following Spices are included inside the box
1. Black pepper - 20g Bag. Yes, freshly ground pepper really does taste better. So buy some peppercorns that come with a built-in grinder (which can be refilled repeatedly, by the way) and play restaurant waiter at home.
2. Cayenne pepper. - 18g Bag. Some say this hot, spicy pepper can help your body detox. And maybe that’s true. But Master Cleanse aficionados aren’t the only ones who benefit from this staple—so do lovers of barbecue rubs and veggie dishes with a kick.
3. Chili powder. - 18g Bag.Sure, you could mix up your own blend of dried chilies, cumin, coriander, and oregano before the next Super Bowl party. Or you could just buy a jar.
4.Ground Cinnamon, - 18g Bag. ground. this aromatic staple adds warmth to cookies and cakes and earthiness to stews.
5. Cumin, ground. - 18g Bag. A mellow, intensely flavorful spice, ground from a small seed. Delicious in Mexican, Middle Eastern, and Indian cooking, especially curries.
6. Curry powder. - 18g Bag. Up to 20 spices—including coriander, cumin, and turmeric—can make up this popular Indian blend. Look for a Madras variety, which brings the heat.
7. Ground Ginger - 18g Bag. This spice has a more intense and astringent taste than fresh ginger.
8. Kosher salt. - 45g Bag. Forget the salt from the shaker; this is your go-to for seasoning everything from chicken to salad dressing. It’s coarser than regular table salt, which makes it easier to pinch and sprinkle, and it dissolves fast.
9. Ground Nutmeg. - 15g Bag. A warm, delicate spice frequently used in savory winter concoctions (roasted squash, spinach casserole) and baked goods.
10. Dried Oregano. - 5g Bag. A member of the mint family (who knew?), this robust herb adds a wallop of flavor to everything from spaghetti with marinara sauce to pizza to grilled tilapia.
11. Red pepper, crushed. - 18g Bag. Use these flakes of crushed red chilies sparingly to spice up pastas and stir-fries and to add zing to pizza.
12. Sea salt. - 45g Bag.These crystals should be a final touch on just-cooked foods. Take a pinch and crush the crystals between your fingertips over vegetables, fish, or (bliss) warm chocolate chip cookies.
We Also Recommend
My Butchers Block Denim and Leather Apron